That’s the unsustainable and avoidable global cost of car commuting, including costs to consumers and cities. And that’s not even counting:
- Trillions needed for car-related infrastructure improvements
- Health costs of pollution and lack of exercise
- Productivity loss to companies due to staff downtime and stress
- Social costs of segregation and isolation
- The cost of one-person driving is simply too high, so let’s change the game.
On the other hand, the benefits of sustainable mobility are HUGE!
- Savings: gas, maintenance, more
- Health: vitality, weight, disease
- Community: meet & enjoy people
- Time: read, work, browse, paint
- Carbon: 1 pound for every 1 mile
For commuting, errands and EVERY transportation need, sustainable mobility has become a global trend because it’s a better lifestyle choice. And now, it’s coming to Charlotte.