Prizes for the September Main Challenge*
Set of four Galaxy Highball Glasses ($50+ value) from Moxie Mercantile
Gift certificate for a dozen Duck Donuts
2 people will win: A box of delicious locally made chocolate from Potts Chocolate
Basil Roll from Basil Thai Cuisine + A Sustain Charlotte T-shirt
$20 gift card for Coaltrane's Char Grill in the Epicentre
CLT branded pint glass & cutting board from Green With Envy
“Nooka” Mercury Style retail Sun Glasses ($200 value) from SCORE
2 people will win: 4-Pack of Tickets to Sustain Charlotte's Biketoberfest ($100 value)
Prizes for the September Bike Challenge**
10 people will win: 4-Pack of Tickets to Sustain Charlotte's Biketoberfest ($50 value)
None of the prizes will require a purchase, but some may offer additional discounts if you purchase other items beyond the free item.
On the first day of every month between now and October 2017, we'll start a new mini-challenge with chances to win prizes donated by local businesses.
Sign up or start logging trips if you haven't yet!
How it works:
- * For the Main Challenge: For every 10 trips you log bicycling, walking, riding transit, or car/vanpooling (2+ people in vehicle), you'll receive ONE entry in the drawing for the month's prizes. You can earn up to FOUR entries per calendar month, which equates to 40 trips (or 20 roundtrips).
- ** For the September Bike Challenge: Log at least 8 one-way trips by bicycle (these can be commutes or non-commutes) or 4 round-trips to be entered into the drawing for a chance to win one of ten pairs of tickets to Biketoberfest with 2 t-shirts! Biketoberfest will be held in Charlotte on the afternoon of Sunday, October 22 2017. Winners may transfer tickets to a guest if they're unable to personally attend.
- You can log trips from your Way2Go dashboard, or automatically with the Commute Tracker app (Google Play or Apple) or Strava app integration (walk and bike only). If you use the Commute Tracker app, remember that it's only capturing your trips between home and work. So remember to use your dashboard to log ALL your other daily non-work trips.
- You must log all of your trips by the last calendar day of the month to be eligible for that month's drawing. You can log multiple weeks of trips at one time, but we HIGHLY suggest you log daily or at least weekly. It keeps your team stats up to date and also makes you eligible for our impromptu "Surprise Prize" drawings.
- Surprise Prize drawings are another awesome way to win prizes! In addition to the drawings at the end of each month, we'll offer additional prizes throughout the month. It could be a weekly transit pass or bike shop gift card with the drawing eligibility based on whether you logged a transit or bike trip within the past week. It could be a prize for sharing your hashtagged #Walk2Transit photo, video, or quote on social media. The more engaged you are, the more opportunities you'll have to win!
- Winners will be notified by the email address they used to register for Way2Go. If you win a gift card, we'll confirm your home address and mail it to you. If you win a physical prize, you'll need to pick it up from the Sustain Charlotte office in South End within a reasonable amount of time (we'll contact you to coordinate).
- If your prize is a gift card to a brewery, we'll need to verify that you're 21 or older and you'll need to pick it up at our office. Participants under age 21 will be provided with a non-alcohol prize only.